Binding Open Season Announced for Thunder Creek NGL Pipeline

A binding open season to secure volume dedications for the proposed construction and development on its existing Thunder Creek NGL Pipeline system was announced by Meritage Midstream. The binding open season started at 8:00 AM MT on June 10, 2019 and is scheduled to conclude at 5:00 PM MT on July 10, 2019.

The pipeline will transport NGLs from two processing plants in Campbell and Converse counties, Wyoming, to an interconnection point with ONEOK's Bakken Pipeline in Converse County.

Meritage said the open season seeks to obtain volume dedications from shippers to the following proposed new movements:

1. Originating from Thunder Creek Gas Services' 50 Buttes Process Plant in Campbell County with a destination at an interconnection with ONEOK Bakken Pipeline in Converse County, and

2. Originating from Thunder Creek's Steamboat I Natural Gas Plant in Converse County, with a destination at an interconnection with ONEOK Bakken Pipeline in Converse County, Wyoming.

The proposed new origin and destination points will allow potential shippers to move product from Thunder Creek plants in the Powder River Basin to a newly established interconnect with ONEOK Bakken Pipeline at Well Draw in Converse County.

It will then provide access to ONEOK’s Niobrara Lateral, which will ultimately access newly created capacity on ONEOK’s Elk Creek expansion. The new movements is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2019, subject to shipper demand.

Source:
pgjonline

Meritage Midstream Acquired by SemGroup and KKR for $449 Million

SemGroup said in a release on Thursday that they have formed a Canadian joint venture with KKR and acquired Meritage Midstream ULC for nearly $450 million.

SemGroup will have a 51 percent common equity ownership in the newly formed joint venture, SemCAMS Midstream ULC, while KKR will own the remaining 49 percent.

Meritage Midstream has an operating portfolio of approximately 195 MMcf/d of natural gas processing capacity, 101 miles of gas gathering pipelines, 38 miles of oil gathering pipelines and 18 miles of emulsion and gas lift pipelines.

The company also has 200 MMcf/d gas processing expansion which is currently under construction and expected to be in service by third quarter this year.

Source:
SemGroup